31 May 2013

{Vehicles}..

I had a really cool plan for today, but due to aforementioned technical issues, heat, illness, and today's uncooperative weather (rain)...unfortunately...I have to invoke a little 'creative license'.
Luckily, I am a sucker for amazing cars. So...I have a plethora of photographs to offer you. Hopefully the sunshine and blue skies present in the photographs will boost all of our spirits and get us ready for a weekend full of friends, family, fun, and love! I know I am certainly ready!!

Day 31: Vehicles: A blast from the past! A few of my very favorite shots from some shows I have attended...and just some extras for fun!


















We completed the photo challenge for this month!! And with minimal crying or bloodshed! I would say that's a resounding success!
Actually, it's been a ton of fun. Really happy that I had good friends sharing the journey with me, thankful for advice and a ton of help (especially from Hubs and Small), and appreciative of ALL the kind words and encouragement!! Looking forward to pushing the comfort zone a little bit more next month...stay tuned for it!

See you tomorrow....with another great challenge!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment