17 May 2013

{Metal}..

Last night was the Annual President's Dinner for my sorority. This was important because it was also the night of my pinning ceremony. Meaning, I officially became inducted into the ranks of the sisterhood. I am proud of this moment in my life, and it was a lovely evening shared with my dear friend and "Big Sister". The sorority has a long history of philanthropic work in music, literature, and the arts...all areas that I hold a particular fondness for...and I am thrilled to carry on the good work that those before me have begun.
I prepared for today's challenge in advance, in that I wanted to share with you my pin from last night's ceremony. I am fortunate enough to have been pinned with the same pin that my mother wore when she was a member of the sorority...feeling blessed and extremely lucky. I knew that this would be my photos for today's challenge...never have I questioned today.

Day 17: Metal: My vintage sorority pin, handed down from my mother.







As I stated last evening, I will be out of town for the weekend. I will update Saturday and Sunday's challenges when I return on Sunday evening. I hope that everyone has a loverly weekend...full of sunshine, joy, peace, and family. And lots and lots of love.

See you on Sunday!!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment