10 May 2013

{On The Ground}..

It's been a dreary rainy day here..the kind of day that makes you want to curl up with a warm blanket, a cup of coffee, and a good book (with a couple of sweet, but neurotic, puppies on my lap.). Which is normally what I would have done on such a day.
Unfortunately, today I got sucked in by Pinterest. So, I spent the afternoon dreaming of coastal waters and summertime, planned the redecoration of my entire home, decided what I would fix for dinner for the next 3 weeks, and started a new project. I might be exaggerating a little...but suffice it to say, I didn't get much else accomplished. (I started a new project though. More to come on that!)
I did however manage, in between downpours, to take a brief, soggy, semi-painful, rushed walk with the Small. We had one gussy of a thunderstorm move through here last night....so there was a plethora of options for today's challenge. But, my Small found this...and it was so beautiful...and sad...that we felt like it needed to be shared with all of you.

Day 10: On The Ground: A sweet little blue baby. Not quite ready to be alone...and not having a choice in the matter. Nature is a weird, cruel, beautiful thing sometimes. Much like life...and art...I suppose.





Another challenge successfully accomplished....and as I look through the list, I realize that there are a few on here that might prove to be a little..well...challenging. Looks like I might have my work cut out for me.
I am off to enjoy the remainder of this lovely evening with said puppies and my favorite people. Ready to begin a weekend dedicated to...I'll just go ahead and say it...me. Mother's Day Weekend....that calls for an extra glass of wine I think.
Cherish and enjoy your plentiful and beautiful blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment