01 June 2013

New Month...New Challenge..

Here we are at the first of another month...another opportunity to begin a photo challenge...another chance to get my creative on...and yet more ways to discover stuff about me. In fact today is a great day to do just that!
I am really excited to work on this one this month....dragging along some great people, loving some of the challenge days, and really feeling like my artistic freedom will have a chance to soar. Summer is in full swing and it's time to get busy living, working, creating, laughing, and loving! And if you aren't having enough fun here...I invite you to head on over to my personal blog (A Messy Indulgence) for a blogging challenge! ALSO....some really amazing people are challenging themselves this month as well...check them out too !!(http://lucylou-insearchofsanity.blogspot.com/  and http://www.peanutsandsticks.blogspot.com/)
See what I did there? Totally keeping them in check...and making them keep up!

So let's jump right in and get started, shall we?

June 1:{ My Life}: Crazy, frantic, messy, insane, happy. Housewife...but not desperate.


Sure, I could have given you my sweet husband...my amazing daughter...my annoying, but lovable, pups. They ARE my life...true. But, you already know about all of them. Dirty dishes, dirty laundry, dirty floors, and dust? That's a much better representation of my life...all the dirty, messy, ugly, DAILY (seemingly never ending) details of it.

So, there you go!! Keeping up the creative vibe.....I hope!
Have a great day...and a blessed weekend!

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment