09 May 2013

{Old}..

While out on my walk today, contemplating what on earth I was going to use for today's challenge, it occurred to me that sometimes I tend to think to much. Shocking I know. I realize that..especially when it comes to creative license...I need to relax and let creative juju happen. I have been stifling my own joy by over thinking it.
It was a shock to the brain to say the least. So after cooling down a bit and letting my system process the atom bomb the left side of my brain dropped on the right....I concluded that for real art to happen...it needs to do just that. HAPPEN.
And then I looked up, and I was standing in front of this......

Day 9: Old: Right in the middle of a pasture, in the wake of rolling hills, dotted with cows....an old building. Art. Happening right in front of me. Without me having to look for it, or ask for it, or work for it. Serendipity.




Excited to embrace a new change in my creative life. Open to joy. Enjoying a lovely dinner this evening with a dear friend, followed by a glass of wine and my favorite people (and puppies). Praying this evening holds peace and promise for all of you. And, as always, enjoy and cherish your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment