29 May 2013

{Music}..

It's been a scorcher of a day here. The kind of day where you just can't quite motivate yourself to do much of anything beyond reading and napping. No shoes, lots of sweet tea, a good cool breeze, and sitting still. Yep....
I hope I make it through the summer.
So much is happening though. Already another photo challenge in the works for June! (And yet another one for July!), a blog challenge for June (for the OTHER blog..don't worry, I'll make sure to give you all the pertinent information!), a Summer Bucket List to tackle (also on the other blog...), travel, life, family, OH...and not to mention the actual PHOTOGRAPHY that I will be doing this upcoming month! YES...because there is some of that as well! Like I said.....so much happening. And so happy to have you along for the ride.

Day 29: Music: I probably could have ventured out and attempted to document the lyrical world....but it's HOT out there. And I have a pretty musically inclined little person that lives right here under my roof. So..I stayed in, where it's much cooler, and created art at home. Music as still life.












Getting my summer band geek on for tonight's challenge! I love that music is such a big part of Hubs and I...and that we are able to pass that on to Small. And I love that she now appreciates the arts...I hope it continues and follows her into adulthood.
As I stated above...LOTS and LOTS of fun stuff on the horizon! Stick around and stay tuned!!

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment