03 May 2013

{Lights/Light Fixture}..

While walking yesterday with my Small, she says to me "Mom, when I was walking my friend home the other day, I saw this light post and KNEW that you would want to see it and take a picture of it! I HAVE to show it to you..."
Of course, then she forgot where it was...so we spent a vast majority of our walk just wandering around, talking, snapping photos, and laughing. (Not that I am complaining....she RARELY allows me complete access to her. So I take it when I can.) We did eventually find said light fixture (our town is not a metropolis after all)...and she was right...it WAS worth it. I love that she gets me.
And it just so happens that Day 3 of our challenge fits right in with that ramble!

Day 3: Lights/Light Fixture:





It was a good day. Can't wait to see what she has in store for me today!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment