07 May 2013

{Clean}..

Today was a ton of fun! My sweet husband and I took a leisurely drive out to the country on a stalking  hunting collecting picnic worthy mission for the perfect shot. I get these ideas in my head...and, bless his heart, he is willing to accommodate my whims.
So we found what I was looking for...not once, but twice! And not once, but twice, there were...ahem, unmentionables...on the line. I don't really know why...but evidently people out here like their Hanes to smell of sunshine, freshly mowed grass, and clothespins. So some creative cropping was in order...not out to embarrass or humiliate anyone for the sake of art. (And since I was pretty much stalking stealing borrowing the pictures of their clothes... I feel I should definitely be respectful!)

Day 7: Clean: Nothing says clean to me like clothes drying on the line. Sunshine, country breezes, and blue skies. Reminds me of my grandmother...and my childhood. And a little bit of happy reflection never hurt anybody.






So happy to be back in my hometown...surrounded by rolling hills and country air. Can't wait to move my family into a little farm of our own...
In the meantime, enjoying all the blessings put in front of me today. Cherish your blessings.

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment