12 May 2013

{Looking Up}..

Today has been downright loverly in my little corner. A french toast and coffee brunch with my favorite people, a beautiful piece of original artwork painted by my own budding Small Tall Van Gogh, a little downtime to work on some creative projects and writing that I have been neglecting, and a ton of love.
After all of that...we took my most favorite picnic quilt outside for an impromptu snack time photo session spirit recharge cloud watching recess. Seemed like the perfect opportunity to not only meet today's challenge, but to sneak in a little extra quality time. If they don't know it's coming, they can't fight it.
I got the shots I was hoping for...and then Small Tall took the camera for a little exploration mission of her own. She came back with some good stuff. She definitely has an artists eye...and I love the random way she sees the world. Thought you might like to see a few of her shots as well today.

Day 12: Looking Up: I'm a little on the short side, so I am always looking up. But the ultimate up...is Heaven.  To me there is no better way to portray that....than blue skies and puffy white clouds. Sunshine, happiness, joy, freedom, salvation, redemption, and peace. All wrapped up in a blissful never ending blue.




And Small's contributions.....






Happy Mother's Day. May grace find and keep you today. Celebrate, enjoy, and relax...you have more than earned it.
I am off to enjoy another lovely meal, prepared by my head chef and his sous chef. Followed by a little more time working on creative projects and interests....and possibly a glass of wine. Cherish and enjoy your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment