04 May 2013

{Moving}..

A very big special shout out thank you to my Small...she has really enjoyed getting involved with this challenge, and today was no exception! I gathered up the family for our nightly ritual walk...and because the challenge for this evening was 'moving'...Small decided she needed to ride her bike.
But just riding wasn't good enough for all of you! She added some flowers to her bike...just some additional pretty! Hope you are as appreciative as I am of her creative effort!!!

Day 4: Moving: Much more difficult to capture than I was anticipating...and of the MANY shots that I took, I really was only pleased with the following TWO. So it will have to suffice, my dears.




Moving right along! Has been so fulfilling and enjoyable so far....so happy to have you along. Have a wonderful evening...enjoy your blessings!

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment