26 May 2013

{An Animal/Animals}..

Happy Sunday Evening! Holy Wow...WHERE did the weekend go?...Seems like just yesterday we were staring down Friday. And now here we are, looking at Monday already. Good thing it's a long holiday one...huh?
Now, I don't know about all of you...but I personally have had a SUPER relaxing day! My sweet family closed my bedroom door this morning and just let me sleep away...allowing me some extra much needed sleep time. When I finally DID crawl out of bed, I drug my blanket and pillow (a'la 5 year old) out to the sofa...curled up with my book and a cup of coffee...turned on The Indianapolis 500 (A Memorial Weekend Tradition!)...and chilled with the family! Small went to her besties for dinner, so Husband got his chef on for us and we watched a movie together. Now I write this blog for you...then I am back to my book, the fam, and maybe another movie...cause hey...we got nowhere to be tomorrow!
So you know those sweet but neurotic puppies I often refer to in my posts? They spent the day curled up next to me...one is laying across my feet as I type this. I thought today would be a great opportunity to introduce them to you....as it fits the challenge and all. Plus they are just so darn cute. (But not really very photogenic!)

Day 26: An Animal/Animals: Two slightly spoiled, completely lazy, mostly irritating Weenie babies. You will notice the following things in these photographs: 1. Princess Windy LuLuBelle exerting dominance over Lord Zero Whinesalot. 2. Windy actively seeking toy, Zero not even moving. Laying in typical lazy prone position. 3. Lord Zero Whinesalot. A face only a momma could love. 4. Princess Windy LuLuBelle. Pretty much with a "I'm going to kill you now" look in her eyes. Par for the course.






There you are. My sweet babies. All 5 inch 10 pound barky madness of them. You love them too, right?

I am off to snuggle them some more....they look neglected and needy. And I need to read at least a gazillion and three more chapters. Have a blessed Memorial Day tomorrow...and remember to thank those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for you and your freedoms. We live in a great nation...let us never forget that.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment