20 May 2013

{Candy}..

This challenge had me more than a little stuck. (Pun intended.) Which seems strange considering that I have, within walking distance, an amazing candy factory..and store. I guess I felt that it was a little too...convenient, too obvious, too easy...I don't know. Maybe I just like to make my life more difficult than it really is.
Whatever the case, I was totally slacking on picture taking today. To be completely honest...it's HOT...and I just didn't really want to leave the house. But, for all of you...and the sake of art...I sucked it up.
I don't really know how else to approach this challenge but to face value it. I mean there isn't really any other way to interpret it....no matter how much I wanted to. So I ventured down to my mother's house...because while I don't keep a steady supply of sweets and candies on hand...you can bet that Grammy does. Small Tall assured me that she knew, FULL WELL, where the 'grandkid stash' was kept...and promised me that while it was more than a lot stale...it was still quite photogenic. After that...we did walk on down to that candy factory...because well, it's cute. And it fit the theme. Didn't go inside (closed...and too much temptation!)...but got a sweet treat outside!

Day 20: Candy: Photos 1-3 ~ Fun stuff left over from holidays, parades, and who knows what else...Grammies are good for candy supplies. I probably wouldn't suggest actually eating any of it though! Photo 4 ~ The big pink A outside the candy shop. Because it's pink. Because it's cute. Because there are stripes and lace. And because my name starts with A. So why not!






Monday of the last week of school. AND the last week of Elementary School for Small Tall. I have to admit that I am not handling this as well as I would like all of you to believe. I keep it together, mostly, around her...but I am a little bit of a mess. So please excuse me if I am a tad off this week...I am blaming growing up!
A full week of doctors appointments, Girls Night Out, a little grocery shopping, some Spring Cleaning, a fun birthday celebration at the end of the week, and GRADUATION. (Can we rewind a few years...please?) Not to mention photo challenges, family, friends, puppies, cooking, a little baking, and lots of love.
Looking ahead on the challenge list...the next few days are going to be....interesting. Stick around for that!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment