28 May 2013

{Education}..

I could have taken today's challenge a ton of different directions. I could have taken pictures of the mass of books stacked everywhere in my house. I could have walked over to the library. I could have snapped a quick shot of the computer I sit in front of now (ALWAYS learning something on here after all!). I could have given you a picture of my daughter, my husband, my mother, or my dogs....all of whom teach me lessons daily. I could have taken a picture of MYSELF....I learn, I teach, I am educated. (And paid good money for it too!...Side note, but not completely off topic, stay tuned for an announcement later this summer!)
But instead I did NONE of those things.
Instead I took a walk with my daughter. Instead I cleaned my house. Instead I chatted with friends. Instead I lived and loved and carried on....which got me no closer to completing the challenge for today. But it did make me a little bit happier.

Day 28: Education: In the absence of anything smarter, or more creative, or more artistic...I am afraid this will have to do. The amazing school that my sweet Small Tall leaves behind for greener pastures. Or less recess time. Or something like that. I will miss the faces, the moments, and the memories...and I am thankful for every second we had there.



I hope that I have fulfilled the challenge for today. I do apologize that it isn't a little bit more "out of the box"...but well, it's the day after a long weekend...and I guess maybe I am still recovering. I promise something much more inventive and challenging...and maybe even a little pretty...tomorrow.
I am off to enjoy the remainder of daylight with my family. And then I believe you will find me curled up with a book, a cup of coffee, and maybe a puppy or two. Still hard at work on that reading challenge! Enjoy whatever this evening holds for you...and cherish your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace ad Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment