05 May 2013

{Communication}..

Oh sure, today I could have gone with something easy...cell phones, computer, laptops..any number of possible avenues of communication. But you know me...I have to make things just a tad more difficult. And artsy fartsy. So I decided to not be QUITE so literal....and leave the challenge a little more open to interpretation. Mine.

Day 5: Communication: The first picture is quite literally a telephone pole. I love the simple art of it. The second picture is..pretty self explanatory...the warning for underground telephone lines. Communication...old school like.



Another day down! OH...and Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm off to celebrate with guacamole and a margarita! Enjoy YOUR day...whatever fills it. And cherish your blessings.

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment