20 May 2013

{Something In The Fridge}..

Boy am I glad that this challenge fell on a day when I happened to have things in my fridge. That isn't always the case. Sometimes it looks a little barren in there....
I am waiting ever so patiently for the Farmers Market to open...so right now there isn't a whole lot happening in there, but there is enough to make things interesting. Or at least to make you think we're interesting. Or at least to make you think we aren't starving to death....although if you ask my Small Tall she would probably tell you differently.

Day 19: Something In The Fridge: Again, since I don't really know what you find fascinating, I will share with you a few of the shots I have...and you can go from there. It isn't much....but all things considering (the life of a photographer is not a wealthy one!)...Photos 1-3 ~ Water with lemon slices, orange slices, and cucumber slices. YUM. I drink this all day everyday. (After I have my coffee in the morning.) Plus it's just pretty to look at. Photo 4 ~ Farm fresh eggs. The only way we buy them these days. Better tasting and better for you. And will tide me over until I have a farm of my own. Photo 5 ~ Half an orange, half an onion, 2 lemons, and a slightly used cucumber. Just hanging out...waiting their turn. Photo 6 ~ Pizza dough and wine. I don't really know what else I need to say about this. Italian night at my house. Photo 7 ~ Fancy cheese. My weakness. Also, my late night snack craving. With pita crackers. Oh My Heart...now I'm hungry.









There you have it...a little peeksie into my wanna be gourmet fridge. My cabinets are a totally different story...really glad we didn't have to look inside them. Which reminds me that I probably should be organizing them instead of sitting here. Or maybe not.....
OK...all caught up on weekend challenges. Stay tuned for today's a little bit later...as well as some news and such. See you soon.

Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment