16 May 2013

{Noise}..

Is it just me, or are the challenges getting harder? I really struggled with this one....I always want to make everything so pretty and artsy....but sometimes, I just can't wrap my brain around the most feasible avenue to do that.
I thought about the television...to me just useless noise. I thought about the fan...to me quiet white noise. I thought about the playground...to me endless screaming noise. I even at one point considered the weed eater that my neighbor insisted on using for 4 hours today (I also briefly considered homicide...but that's another blog altogether.).
I almost gave up at one point and pulled an old photograph of the beach...to me nothing better than the non-noise of surf and sand. But, that seemed like giving up.....and I'm no quitter.
And while I was at a lovely dinner engagement this evening, it occurred to me. Sometimes noise isn't really noise. It's sound, and beauty, and feeling, and love. Because one person's noise...is another person's song.

Day 16: Noise: This was our lovely and talented entertainment this evening. A past recipient of a sorority scholarship, now majoring in Music at my very own Alma Mater. She was a true joy...with a voice like a songbird...and a spirit full of life.





I am feeling overwhelmed with blessings this evening. Preparing for an impromptu trip this weekend to see my second favorite set of favorite people...my awesome little extended family. Little Baby A is walking now..so ready to capture her ups and downs. And my man E has a ballgame this weekend...so I predict a baseball themed montage forthcoming!

Enjoy your evening...and your blessings!

See you tomorrow (More about my VIP dinner tonight as well. It's exciting...I promise!)!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment