20 May 2013

{Your Choice..Free Day}..And Playing A Little Catch Up..

Hello! I just spent a loverly...if not whirlwind...weekend in Tennessee with my second set of most favorite people. The weather could have cooperated a little bit better...but it certainly allowed for lots and lots of quality time together! We drove through a mess of thunderstorms on Friday evening, woke up to the same mess of thunderstorms on Saturday (resulting in a cancelled ballgame...sad boy, but fun outing.), and then drove through the same mess of thunderstorms coming home on Sunday. I started to think maybe it was following me....
Unfortunately, because of said rain...I didn't get my camera out a whole lot this weekend. My camera doesn't play well in the water....but we did manage to get off a few shots in between downpours! We checked out the local Dam (barely open, and water levels wicked low.), took a fun drive to Pigeon Forge, and the kiddos got to swim a little. Then we followed up with a wonderful dinner out with friends. See?....a little rain never hurt anybody.
Now the problem is that I was so exhausted when I got home on Sunday...all I could find the energy to do was shower, eat and crawl into bed. Which puts me a tad behind on photo challenges. A situation I plan to rectify RIGHT NOW. My sincerest apologies...but thanks for your understanding!
So without further adieu....let us continue on the adventure. Shall we?

Day 18: Your Choice..Free Day: Well, that's confusing challenging convenient . So much happened on Saturday...how about if I just give you a sampling of pictures..and we go from there? Photos 1-3 ~ it was super foggy at the dam...which makes for some beautiful photography (In my humble opinion.). Love the capture of the man fishing in the fog....must have been so peaceful. Photo 4 ~ Sweet A watching the older kids in the pool (and a little mad that she couldn't join in.). Photo 5 ~ Feet coming off of the slide, into cool pool water. Ah, summertime.







We had a great time, but I can honestly say that I am happy to be back where I belong. Plus I think the puppies and the husband might have missed us a little bit. One day down...one more catch up and today's to do. Stick around!

Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment