14 May 2013

{Therapy}..

I am posting a little late this evening...and I apologize, but sometimes life, and creativity work that way. Today was a little rough...thankful for the restorative benefits of today's challenge.
I could have gone many different directions with this. Books (I love to read.). Journals (I love to write.). Candles and bubble bath (I love a good soak.). My camera...or my collection of vintage cameras (I love to photograph the world.). Coffee (I love a cup of joe.). My friends and family (I love them all so dearly.).  But I knew that to truly convey my heart...you needed to see only one photograph. So I made it happen for you. Granted, food photography isn't necessarily my forte...but I'm working on that.

Day 14: Therapy: When I get stressed, I know I can throw on an apron, toss a little flour around, and crank up the heat....tried and true therapy. And you get muffins! Not always good for my waistline....but certainly curative for my soul.




Feeling better already. Taking some time to settle my mind, soul, and spirit tonight...sitting in prayer for those I love. Cherish and enjoy your blessings.....and keep them close.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment