11 May 2013

{Healthy}..

I was a little stumped today...although I have made some pretty big lifestyle changes lately, I wasn't sure that I really had anything here, on hand, to portray the challenge for today. (I probably totally do, but what fun would THAT have been?) So last night I did a little research and begged the sweet husband to follow me along today on another of my whims.
And we made the Little Small Tall go along with us....so it was a family affair!!! LOVE time with my favorite people!
So...we piled into the car, and went in search of my hearts desire. (which Dorothy says is always in your own backyard...but that is another blog I think.) I found SO much of what I needed today...and then some. Bought some locally made spun honey, some fresh produce, beautiful flowers, a bottle of wine...and a doughnut. Because, let's face it, I can't be healthy all the time. And I filled up on love.

Day 11: Healthy: Nothing says healthy to me like a farmers market piled with beautiful veggies. Or an Amish greenhouse full of sweet smelling flowers. Good for MY health......











After all our traipsing with purpose, my sweet husband suggested driving home via the long and unknown way....oh, how I love him. A little off the beaten path...a little lost...a lot of random beautiful pictures...a ton of laughter and togetherness. I adore random moments such as these...with the people that matter the most.
And as I was reminded today...art is everywhere. You never have to look very hard, or very far. Sometimes...you just have to open your eyes.
I am off to spend the evening with friends and family...and my new bottle of wine. May yours be delightful...whatever fills it. And remember...cherish and enjoy your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment