06 May 2013

{Something That Starts With S}..

Seems as if I have been a little bit of an inspiration..yay me! I love when I can light a fire and get creative juices flowing...I know that I myself sometimes struggle with finding balance between my creative life and my everyday life, so it's nice to hear that others have found the fun in the journey and are coming along. Welcome!! 
Today is a good example of thinking outside the box, or creative license, or artistic freedom. Whatever you want to call it...it's pretty broad and open to wide interpretation. Here is MY take on it...

Day 6: Something That Starts With S: How about 'Scrap'. And even better...an old 'Sign'. I love when random happens. Simple...but, to me, infinitely architecturally pretty. And...as an added bonus, because I like you...how about 'Sunset'.? (Dipping into the files for the latter...didn't think you would mind since the sun is still blazing bright and sweet here for me today!!)....



Just some pretty to close out your day with me. I'm off with a glass of wine and my loverlies...filling up on sunshine and love. Enjoy your blessings!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment