08 May 2013

{Bumpy}..

The challenge today left me feeling a little 'bumpy'....I really wasn't quite sure how I wanted to conquer this one. I had a ton of ideas...but I really couldn't manage to make any of them a reality. Sometimes my brain works much differently than my camera.
My best attempts...(I learned early on never to apologize for your art. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.). This is a Photo A Day CHALLENGE...some days might be more challenging than others. And my interpretation may be completely different than yours.....and THAT is the beauty in this thing called life.

Day 8: Bumpy: My first thought was Bumpy Road. And then I happened upon the second photo and it just.....happened. Life works that way sometimes I guess. You can decide which one you prefer...I know which one is my favorite.




Taking the twists and turns....bumps and all. Had a little thunderstorm this evening to cool things off a bit...settling in with a cup of coffee and my favorite people. Have a wonderful evening, whatever you are doing...and remember to cherish your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment