24 June 2013

Tools Of The Trade..

I explained briefly, over on my personal blog, that I began some new medications today...and as I am still adjusting to them, I did a whole lot of nothing today. Not that I am complaining about getting some much needed reading done...but I do have to tell you, my housework severely suffered.
Oh well...there is always tomorrow. Right?
Unfortunately, I also did not feel like cooking this evening. Actually, I never FEEL like cooking...but still I do it. That said, I had to get a little creative with today's challenge. Which is always acceptable in my book.

June 24: {Cooking} : In lieu of actual cooking...it was decided that cooking utensils would be sufficient to satisfy the challenge. I hope you all agree. I very much like the results.





Wooden spoons and cookbooks. Essentials in MY kitchen.
I hope your Monday has been pleasant and fulfilling. I hope that you found peace and relaxation. Lifting those I love in prayer this evening and sending warm thoughts and comforting prayers to those who are recovering and healing. Unwelcome and unwanted maybe...but prayer is never for nothing. And it's never spiteful.
Blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment