16 June 2013

Flowery..

I am...not surprisingly...a day behind. I really don't know what happened, except to say that I think that blogging just completely slipped my mind yesterday. I mean...I woke up yesterday, looked at the challenge, thought about it some yesterday afternoon...and then forgot to write the post. It happens sometimes I am afraid. Old age, medication, life.....
So, my sincere apologies. Catching up right now.

June 15: {Floral} : Flowers are one of my very favorite things to photograph. I love the color, and the shape, and the pure natural beauty. Plus they don't argue with you...and the lighting is always perfect. So...I am pulling some of my favorites from the vault. You don't mind...right?









There you go. A little pretty for you this evening. Blessings.

See you for another blog...very soon.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment