25 June 2013

Routine..

Honestly....these challenges seem to be getting just a little bit tougher each day. On the very first day of this challenge, I shared with you a day in my life. Dishes, Laundry, Dusting, Sweeping. Unfortunately...that seems to be my routine.
And I don't foresee it changing any time in the near future.
So I did a little reaching and took a LOT of creative license and came up with the following. It's pushing it...I know. I promise tomorrow will be better.

June 25: {Routine} :

rou·tine (Per Dictionary.com)

  [roo-teen] 
noun
1.
a customary or regular course of procedure.
2.
commonplace tasks, chores, or duties as must be done regularly or at specified intervals; typical or everyday activity: 
3.
regular, unvarying, habitual, unimaginative, or rote procedure.
4.
an unvarying and constantly repeated formula



I couldn't think of anything more unvarying and constantly repeating as time. And it dictates my routine.
I hope your Tuesday has been anything but routine. Blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment