03 June 2013

Ah..Weekend..

I had an amazing weekend. Busy...but full of friends, and family, and laughs and fun. I am right in the middle of a major photography project for my Sorority...so that consumed a good chunk of Saturday (and I can't WAIT to share some of the photos with you...).  A huge shout out Thank You to my Big Sister and dear friend Gwen for all her help!! She was a FABULOUS assistant/stager!! (Hoping I don't have to put her on the payroll!)
Saturday evening, we had some super fun friends over for dinner and game night! Small managed some world domination and we laughed and played until the WEE hours of the morning!! With our crazy busy schedules, we don't get to just cut loose very often...so it's always a great time when it happens. And we have been more than blessed to have wonderful people in our lives...here and afar.
Sunday was a bit more laid back. Did a little bit of housework, chilled with the family and a great book, and took in a little bit of sunshine and blue skies. It was a good day.
But enough of my prattling......here's what you came to see.

June 3: {Weekend} : There was some of this...


A little of this...


A pinch of this...


And (when the sun when down) a bit of this...


And THAT'S a great weekend in my book.
Hope yours was wonderful, too! Have a blessed Monday!

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment