21 June 2013

On The Down Low..

Happy Summer!! AND...I read today...Happy National Flip Flop Day! Two of my very favorite things together in one fun package!! I know, here in MY little piece of heaven, we welcomed her in and celebrated it up right! Even through the heat...seems as if Summer brought friends!
Took the Small shopping for some summer clothes (a necessary, but extremely painful, experience.)...and tried, unsuccessfully, to locate the perfect sheets for her new bedroom make-over. So it looks like more shopping in my plans for the weekend....or maybe just some online browsing? Either way...I plan to FULLY experience all that this weekend has in store for me...and get my FILL of sunshine and family. Can't wait to get started!

June 21: {Down Low} : Small and I had some disagreement on how to handle the challenge for today. Basically because I wanted her to lie on the ground..a whim she was unwilling to accommodate. But we managed a compromise...and sometimes that's what life is all about!
Photos 1 & 2 ~ ME laying on the ground....to get shots of my mothers brick patio and the house basketball. Which is basically a big chew toy for her dog.
Photo 3 ~ ME, again on the ground, face to face with one of the sweetest..most photogenic...most patient...most annoyed with me...highly treat motivated weenie dogs EVER. Meet Mr. Bentley...part of the pup shoot I did last week. Stay tuned for a whole post dedicated to these adorable critters.
Photo 4 ~ The welcome mat at the Pharmacy. Down below, under foot, and always so red and cheerful.
Photo 5 ~ The very low iron fence on the walk home. I love old rusty iron fences. They age so beautifully and gracefully. Wish I could say the same.







There you are. Our interpretation of the challenge. Ready for tomorrow...and all it offers. I have a super cool plan for tomorrow's challenge...working it out in my head and making it happen. Just for you.
Have a wonderful evening...and a truly amazing weekend. Blessings!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment