07 June 2013

Seeing Spots..

Short and sweet this evening...because, well, it's late (early)...I am recovering from a killer migraine...I have a super fun-filled day tomorrow...and I don't really know what to write.
I spent most of the day in bed today because of that migraine problem, and then this evening I had a Sorority event. It was a lovely time (as I have learned they most generally are.)...and I have some beautiful photography from it to share with all of you. Please look for that tomorrow, in a separate post.
But for now....

June 6: {Dots and Spots} : Because of my migraine and my dinner engagement, Small Tall was nice enough to take on tonight's challenge for me. I am ever appreciative of her assistance. And...if I do say so myself and in my very humble opinion...I think she did an amazing job capturing some very dotty spotty stuffs! Thanks Small Tall!!
Photo 1 ~ Some purple flowers...I think they look totally spotalicious. And really pretty.
Photo 2 ~ Our tree art clip on the refrigerator.
Photos 3 & 4 ~ The television speaker. Definitely a little spotty.
Photo 5 ~ My puppy walking rain puddle stompin' boots. Cute right?
Photo 6 ~ My handmade camera bag. It's got dots...and a cute name.









There you have it. I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL day...and that it continues tomorrow. Friday already?! Getting the weekend started right.....nothing more fun than polka dots!

See you tomorrow (as I look at the clock, I realize I will actually see you later today. It's all good..right?)
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment