26 June 2013

Circular..

It's been crazy wicked hot here today...and between that and the scary thunderstorms, I didn't venture outside for very long. And I certainly didn't attempt to take my camera with me. A quick walk with the puppies was about all I could muster.
Luckily for all of us...I've seen a lot of circular stuff in my life. Relationships. Thinking. Talking. Life in general. Funny how that works.
There's also been some really fun stuff. See for yourself.

June 26: {Circles} :












See? Nothing more fun than playgrounds, lights, soap and buttons. At least not that I've discovered yet. But, I'll be sure to let you know.
I'm off to enjoy a peaceful house and a good book. Listening to the rain, curling up with the puppies, and quieting my soul. Hoping for peace for all of you. Have a blessed Wednesday.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment