27 June 2013

It's Not All...

Black and White. I'm partial to it. If you follow my photography you will already know this. I love the beauty of it, the simplicity, the pure artistic expression. There is just something about it that speaks to me.
So today's challenge was pretty easy for me. Because I happen to have a ton of black and white pictures that I love...just hanging out...waiting to be seen and shared.

June 27: {Black and White} :










Today is a good reminder that while black and white is a beautiful composition...it certainly isn't all there is. Life works the same way. There are plenty of gray areas. And a whole heaping bunch of colorful ones. The trick is finding the right balance.
Hoping your Thursday is filled with beauty and balance. Blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment