22 June 2013

Road Trippin'..

I thought about taking today's challenge a TON of different directions. I have been blessed in my life to do a bit of road traveling...and I thought about sharing some of the pictures that I have managed to capture, while..in fact...on the road. Then I thought about going a different route (pun intended)...but want to save that for another blog, and another challenge, and another time.
I thought we were going to take a bit of a little trip today...but we had a rain delay. So I wasn't able to go the direction I had originally intended. Another day perhaps.
So...I decided that I would share with you some of the places I have been. Strange that my own home state is not represented here....looks like I have a project on my hands! I think it is an acceptable compromise....and I think you will, too.

June 22 : {On The Road} :










I feel like I've been so many other places...but failed to capture the moment. What a great opportunity I have to remedy that!!
I promise to share some of those traveling pictures with you very soon. The world as I see it....from the passenger side. Been a good ride so far.
But, I'm totally ready for a great summer adventure.
Other than a rainy bout...having a beautiful weekend. I hope the same for all of you. Stay tuned for some more fun photography...and a pretty cool album. Blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment