23 June 2013

You and Me..Us..We..

I love challenges where I can show off the people I love the most! Granted, I would prefer that I not have to be in them as well....but, life is unfair!! But seriously, today seemed simple enough...
Until I asked my family for some new photographs and they stared blankly at me. Guessing that isn't going to happen...at least not willingly. It's all good though...I've got some pretty amazing shots in the vault I can share.
No worries.

June 23: {You & Me} : Her and I. Him and I. And all of us together. (And evidently all in Black & White..unplanned, but totally cool.)







My take on the challenge presented to me today. Me and them. My crazy weird dysfunctional fierce little clan. Wouldn't change a thing.
I hope your Sunday has been as amazing as mine. Relax, spread out, and be calm. Enjoy the moments you are given...and cherish those who journey with you. Blessings!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment