14 June 2013

The Simple Things..

Today is one of those days. One of those days when I'm better just curled up alone with a good book, a cold beverage, and nothing to do. So basically...that's what I did. With the exception of a super fun evening taking pictures of wicked cute weenie pups and dinner with some amazing ladies. Which was totally therapeutic to my hurting soul.
Today's challenge came at a good time I suppose.

June 14: {Simple} : I saw this the night of my Sorority dinner function. The dinner was held at a lovely local winery. I arrived a little early, and as I sat outside...enjoying the beautiful weather, beautiful surroundings, and awaiting all the beautiful women...I saw this. To me, it seemed like the most peaceful and serene spot I had ever seen. Give me a quilt, a book, a glass of sweet tea (or Moscato...we ARE at a vineyard.), and a cool breeze....and I am peacefully in Heaven.





Seems simple enough to me. Have a great Friday evening.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment