11 June 2013

Street Talk..

Holy Wow...it's a scorcher out there today! Small and I just came in from a brief, but sultry, walk around the neighborhood...and I can honestly say....SHEW...it's WARM! I seriously doubt if I will make it through the summer....praying for air conditioning and a pool membership. Or a super fun road trip with the car windows down and the radio up! Oh YEAH...that is TOTALLY happening! (Details forthcoming.)
But back to today....
I took a little creative license with today's challenge. I had a plan that involved laying in the middle of the road for some super artsy really fun shots...but wicked hot pavement Batman! SO...instead, I opted for some other fun stuff. I'm pretty sure it's all good...and my skin is still safely attached to my body where it belongs.

June 11: {Street} :















Streets. Street signs. And even a random Nerf bullet in the street. The things I see. Creative license I tell you.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday, that you are staying cool, that you are relaxing, and that you are enjoying whatever life finds you doing! I am off to conquer a sink full of dishes (where do they all come from?)...followed by dinner preparations. Then, I think I will strive to complete the book I have been itching to finish. While sitting in front of the fan....because, have I mentioned it's hot?

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment