04 June 2013

Windows To The Soul..

It is well established fact that your humble photographer is slightly blind. (Probably shouldn't be telling you that!) I wear my glasses with much pride....although I must confess that I am well overdue for an exam and new lenses. Looks like I should add that to my 'Must-Do' list!
There was a time when I would have been HAPPY to take pictures of my eyes (my husband calls them my "big beautiful brown eyes"...he is very sweet sometimes.)...but age, and lack of sleep, and a plethora of other concerns has me shying away from self photography. Especially around my eyes.
SO...I recruited my very favorite assistant...and her cutest pair of spectacles...for help on this one. I figured that we could be a tad less literal today...because you know how much I like a little fartsy with my artsy!

June 4: {Eyes}:







Viewing the world a little differently today. Change is good. Enjoy your view...and your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment