18 June 2013

Two..

Today will be short and sweet. I have a stack of books calling to me...an empty house...and some much needed peace and quiet. So, I'm going to take advantage of it!!

June 18: {Two} : My take on the challenge...two little feet, chilling by the pool, partaking in some Summertime Mojo! I'm ready for some pool time right now...



I just got finished editing some pictures of my "puppy session" from Friday night. I can't wait to introduce you to Bentley and Sophie....stay tuned for those pictures in an upcoming post!
Alright, I am off to tackle that mountain of books, sip on some sweet ice cold lemonade, and enjoy the rest of my day alone. I might even take a nap...you just never know!
Have a great Tuesday! Blessings!

See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love!!




P.S. I made a couple of very small subtle changes here on the little blog. I added a couple of buttons for you to share your opinion about posts...use them! Also, I added a little 'contact me' area on the sidebar...get in touch with me about appointments, likes and dislikes, stuff you'd like to see on the blog, or just to say "Hey, Y'all!". Looking forward to chatting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment