08 June 2013

Mellow Yellow..

I have a confession to make. I am wholly unprepared for this challenge. And, confession number two...it's yesterday's challenge at that. I spent the day yesterday in Ohio...doing loverly worthwhile fun photographic historical things with my very dear friend....and by the time I got home, and comfy, and ready to tackle the challenges put in front of me....well, I really didn't feel like tackling the challenges put in front of me.
So...I procrastinated. And decided to do them all today. I knew you wouldn't mind, because I have the very best fans, friends, followers, and readers. And because I was unprepared for the challenge...I didn't have a photo specifically for yesterday. So I dug around and found some that I think will work very well.....some new ones...some old ones...and some unpublished ones. Just to mix it up a little. And because I didn't post yesterday...I'm adding LOTS of photos today...to make up for it. A little gift...to say I'm sorry.

June 7: {Yellow} :
Photos 1-3 ~ Remember that Sorority project I was working on? I present to you some of the photos from that shoot. A very special thank you shout out to Small for being a lovely model and Gwen for being such a fabulous assistant/stager. The yellow rose is our sorority flower and I thought it would be a nice addition to this particular challenge.



Photo 4 ~ A daffodil from my yard. Signaling Spring.


 Photo 5 ~ Lemons from the Farmers Market.


 Photo 6 ~ A big fat bumblebee on a bright yellow Dandelion.


 Photo 7 ~ A big yellow pool umbrella against a bright blue sky. Summer and sunshine.


 Photo 8 ~ A yellow shovel lying in the sand. Just waiting to be reunited with it's bucket.


 Photo 9 ~ A sweet yellow flower poking through the hard rocks. A metaphor of my life.



Some bright and pretty for your Saturday afternoon. I hope it finds you well, rested, and peaceful. Working on pictures from my adventure yesterday...as well as a blog for today. Check back for that.

See you later.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment