08 June 2013

Touchy Feely..

This should be the very last of the posts I need to catch me up and get me current...which is good, because quite frankly I am exhausted and stumped and ready to curl up in my chair with a book and fritter the night away. Tomorrow seems much easier to handle.
So...forgive me if I jump right in and get it over with quickly this evening. I have a stack of books and a cup of joe calling my name.....

June 8: {Texture} : There are a ton of things that I touch every day that could have met this challenge. But, by far, the coolest thing I have seen lately was the weirdo bizarro safe in the ginormous house tour I went on yesterday. It didn't fit the house, didn't match the room, just kinda felt like it was stuck in there all weird like...so of course it caught MY attention...can't imagine how safe your stuff would be in it. Sticks out like a sore thumb and all. I'm sure the robbers would never THINK to check there.
Anyway...it's ALL kinds of textural....I probably wasn't SUPPOSED to touch it...(don't read this part Gwen...), but I could NOT help myself. It's all bumpy and nubby and crazy...see for yourself.



Right? No disappointment here this evening. All caught up and ready to move along with tomorrow's challenges. Hope you have had a beautiful Saturday. Enjoy the remainder of your evening....and keep close your blessings.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment