13 June 2013

Up and Down..

Many thanks to the Small for her assistance in today's challenge. It was a hot one...although, after the recent storm activity we have been subjected to..it has cooled off considerably. I am still not feeling one hundred percent better today..but I am certainly recuperating. Which makes me happy...since we are inching ever closer to the weekend.
So, Small and I ventured out to the backyard for a quick jump off. Actually...she did all the jumping and I stayed..very comfortably..behind the camera. Much safer that way.

June 13: {Jump} :






Fun times! And now we are settling back in for a quiet evening at home...more reading for me, some game playing for her, dinner on the horizon, and maybe some snuggling up later for a movie? Who knows. Tomorrow is jam packed with doctors appointments, grocery shopping, errand running, a photo session in the evening, and a fun dinner with my girls. Anxious to catch up with them and ready to get some great work in with some super photogenic puppies!!
Have a wonderful Thursday. Keeping my thoughts and prayers with those dealing with freaky storms and wicked weather. Stay safe, Y'all.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment