05 June 2013

Playing Outside..

Small and I didn't venture far from the house today...I am feeling a little under the weather and she truly wanted to take the reigns on the camera work today. But, we did manage a quick walk around the block to see what we could find to share with you. I would say we did alright.

June 5: {Outside} : Photos 1 and 2 are a sweet robin playing in the grass. He was cool. He knew it. He posed for awhile, then he had had enough and went in search of fun elsewhere. Photo 3 is a cool leaf Small wanted to capture. Just a leaf. Photo 4 is a faucet. I love the artistry and the angle. The colors. The juxtaposition of art and function. Photo 5 is a pretty flower...just kinda hiding out among the grass and leaves. Just some pink to pretty up your day.







And as I was editing the above photos, I came across a couple from last months photo challenge. They never got used..just no where to put them...but I love them and wanted to share. They were both outside...so I figured why not today? Photo 1 is a cow..just laying by the side of the road. When I stopped to take the picture, he just looked at me like..."What? Haven't you ever seen a cow before, lady?". I love him so much. Photo 2 is sweet Small. Making wishes. It was a good day.



Hoping for better days tomorrow. That big photography project for Sorority? Happening tomorrow! Stay tuned for news about that...and an unveiling of photos. It was a ton of fun.
Have a wonderful evening. I am off to curl up with a book...still working on that reading challenge. Determined to get caught up. Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment