12 June 2013

Outside The Lines..

So it sounds like we are getting a wicked icky storm cell moving through my area...which would explain the HEAT and HUMIDITY in my world. It would also explain why I am sickly sick and would rather die than blog today. So my apologies...but this will be short and sweet, so that I can get back to bed and get to feeling better.
Said heat and sickness has forced me to stay inside today...so I am afraid I had to reach back into the photo storage banks for the challenge today. It works..and I think you will be pleased with the direction we are going. Enjoy.

June 12: {Color} :
Photos 1-4 ~ Smalls wall of N's. Extremely eclectic and colorful...thanks to some creative people I know. Was a ton of fun! Holding on to them as long as she will let me...even though it seems as though some of them are NOT matching the NEW theme of the bedroom. Whatever. Teenagers.





Photo 5 ~ A beautiful rainbow that I was lucky enough to capture on a road trip once. It seems that if you are brave enough to drive through actual torrential downpour...scary stuff...you will be rewarded at the end.


Photo 6 ~ A ton of bouncy balls. So much color there. I'm sure I garnered quite a few weird stares as I was taking photos of a machine that dispenses bouncy balls in a gas station...road trips with me are truly an adventure.

Photo 7 ~ The largest and most OCD organized collection of yarn I have ever seen. Thanks friend for sharing it with me and allowing me to photograph your stuff. It was amazing. And don't get me started on the fabric and buttons.



Photo 8 ~ A neon peace sign. Taken at the Smithsonian Museum of American History in Washington D.C. Because every good photography blog needs a neon peace sign. It was a great trip...taken for my daughters birthday a couple years ago. Can't wait to gather up the family for a return trip...when we can stay longer and see more.




A blog dedicated to fun, memories, and color today. Gearing up for a major summer road trip...will be keeping you flush with photos in July it seems. As if you weren't getting enough...right?
OK..I am heading back to bed. Hoping to heal up and hit it stronger and healthier tomorrow. Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.

See you tomorrow.
Peace and Love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment