30 June 2011

Under The Boardwalk...

A very dear friend is getting married next weekend. It's a small intimate beach affair...and as the friendly resident photographer, I went on a scouting mission today. Such fun! I only had time to capture a little of the scenery..but rest assured there will be more to come.




I am experimenting with some editing options..so thanks for your understanding! Oh..I've also been tweaking my logo..check it out and let me know what you think, pretty please!! (I adore comments and suggestions of any kind!) Please also be on the lookout for a post containing the updated Rules Of Etiquette..with the influx of photos, I thought it a good time to review copyrights and property...blah blah blah etc etc etc!
So..getting ready for the upcoming LONG holiday weekend. So busy!! Looking forward to fun times and great photo opportunities. See you all back here when things slow down a smidge!
Everyone stay safe..but enjoy your festivities!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment