25 June 2011

Museum of Science and Industry..

Oh My Goodness! I have totally been meaning to post these..I have no idea where my brain has been..but I do apologize! Now usually anything with the words Science AND Industry sends me immediately into snoozeville..but I took one for the team...and I must admit I was more than pleasantly surprised. I might have even learned a thing or two! Shocking I know! But seriously, we had a great time in Chicago and I can't wait for another visit when I have more time (isn't that ALWAYS what I say?)...
Enough of my babble...here's what you came to see...


I'm not real clear on what any of that has to do with science or industry..but cool nonetheless. And here are just a few random shots of Chicago I wanted to throw in as well...


Yep. Can't wait to go back. And just a quick schedule update..I have 2 (YES 2!!) upcoming wedding sessions and a maternity shoot. So busy!
And a special Congratulations shout out to my handsome brother and lovely sister-in-law as they welcome a new addition to the family. Looking forward to scheduling a session with you! (I love you guys!)
Peace and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment