09 June 2011

Dear lovely and adoring fans,

I will be out of town for a few days but I promise lots of pictures and tons of fun when I return! I miss you already.
I want to, in the meantime, share with you my new motto. Often, when reading or researching, I stumble upon things that speak to me. Most of the time I read something and there is a moment where it all comes together. Sometimes I wander into something that embeds itself into my soul...these small pieces of clarity rattle around in my head and heart for awhile until I need them to make sense. My photography started out as a passion..something that I enjoyed...something for ME. Perhaps it was meant to be something else entirely...

From this day forward I will think bigger, dream bigger and expect bigger in my life. I remove all small thinking from my mind. I will attract bigger opportunities, bigger resources, and bigger ways to show my talents. I will impact and help more people in a bigger way.

It is written,
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8
I am thankful for the creative curiosity that God has given me and for the ability He has developed in my heart. I pray that I may continue to do what I love..and that I may share that love with the world around me. May the impact that I make be "bigger".

See you soon.
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment