27 April 2011

A Photo Contest...

Not here, silly. Here....http://fashionandmodesty.blogspot.com/2011/04/portrait-photo-contest.html
I am going a little out of my comfort zone..it's a portrait contest. Not that I don't LOVE my people...because you know I do..but well...I accepted long ago that people weren't my best subjects. Not only that...but it's a contest (you know...with judges, and prizes, and rejection...). Double Whammy.
So..after a scoach of thought and consideration...a pinch of doubt...and a big heaping helping of 'what the Hell?'....here are my entries.



What better subjects than the peeps I adore the most? Wish me luck!!
Peace.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Great Shots!!Love LOVE the second one! :)

    I entered too (are you mad at me???) I figured there were more than one prize, so we could BOTH win! :)

    Go check out my entries and see what you think....

    Love ya Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they`re totally fabulous - I`ll be entering tomorrow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the snow!! Awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete