20 April 2011

On Track...

I have recently discovered that I adore trains. More specifically I adore the art, the beauty, the creative simplicity and vintage charm of the rails. I find myself longing for the days of rail travel...the click clack of the wheels, the country passing by just outside your window, the freedom confined within those stately cars. I yearn to hear the whistle and experience a different way of life. And I would love to find a great set of tracks and start walking...who knows what adventures I would discover! It seems as if this fascination has already started creeping in to my photographs...


All Aboard! This is just the beginning of my obsession. I look forward to sharing the road..or should I say track...with all of you. Happy Travels!
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! :) I am getting out with my camera this weekend! Look forward to some new pics over on my blog.... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for some new pics from you...get out there and capture the world!!!
    I love you too girl! <3.

    ReplyDelete