19 April 2011

A day in the life...

I recently took a whirlwind trip south (literally I was gone overnight)...and I just have a few pictures that I wanted to share with you here. Charleston is lovely and wonderful....and I WILL be venturing down there again soon for a major photo session. I promise. In the meantime...



I hope that you enjoyed that brief view of South Carolina. Another trip is already in the works...I cannot wait to bring a little slice of Charleston heaven to all of you! Stay tuned!
Good day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo oooo oooo!! I wanna goooooooo!!! Thanks for the bits of sunshine darling! I have missed you tremendously! I definitely needed this today...we are having a winter snowstorm today, complete with wind, cold and blowing snow...schools let out early and activities cancelled...time to go home, batten down the hatches and dream of sunshiny days ahead....Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness....Yuck. You can keep your snow and ice, thank you. Come on down...we will go on a photo-extravaganza of epic proportions! I love you too dear...stay safe and warm. (Weird writing that in April..as I sit with the air conditioner blowing!) <3.

    ReplyDelete