08 August 2011

Days Two ~ Eight..

Not a good start to the 30 Day Photography Challenge...see previous post regarding migraine. So, let's attempt to catch up this evening. I spent some serious time in the heat with my favorite Assistant this afternoon. Here's what we came up with:

Day Two: What I Wore: The pretty pajamas that I spent the day sleeping in.


Day Three: Clouds: As they looked from my front yard.


Day Four: Favorite Color: Orange. The construction fence surrounding the school yard.


Day Five: Someone I love: A twofer this evening! My baby girl and her little dog. I love them both.


Day Six: Childhood Memory: I used to rock the heck out of these little guys at the playground. Actually..ummm..I still do.


Day 7: Something New: That's the brand spanking new road in my neighborhood! The stripes are so white! And what's a little inconvenience all summer?


Day Eight: Technology: Thanks family for loaning me all your techy gizmos! One laptop, one gaming thing, and one IPod. Or something like that.



I think that just about covers the last few days! Come on back tomorrow for a new challenge!
Peace and Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment