01 August 2011

Day One..

Today we begin The 30 Day Photography Challenge! What a great way for you to get to know me..to get inside my head, my heart, and my world..and for me to do something creative!! I have discovered numerous variations on this concept...I am choosing the one that is most interesting to me (perhaps I will tackle another one next month!). I've been so excited to begin this project...and then I woke today with a migraine. Figure the odds. SOOOO....
Day One is a self portrait...I took some. But because of said migraine I look a little...well...icky. That being that...I decided it would be acceptable to use any old self portrait. I figure I can tweak the rules as I go, right? So here I am...your humble photographer...



I should mention how much I HATE to be on the other side of the lens. It just isn't natural. But I figure this wouldn't be a 'Challenge' if I wasn't a little bit challenging!! That's pretty much the most important thing about me you should know!
So there you have it...Day One on the journey! 29 more to go!! You coming along? I promise loads of adventure...and probably more than a few laughs! See you tomorrow!
Peace and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment