05 May 2011

Snap Block...

I think it's much like writer's block..but for photographers. So anywho...I have it...and I need it to go away. Immediately. I am out of ideas.....what should I do next? Here is a checklist of recent outings....

Colonial Williamsburg~~Check. (although I need to revisit.)
Eastern Shore~~Check. (although I need to revisit.)
Norfolk Botanical Gardens~~Check. (although I need to revisit.)
Washington D.C.~~Check. (although...there is obviously a pattern forming here.)
Mount Trashmore~~Check. (Hmmm.)
My Neighborhood~~Check. (no need to revisit!)

So....help me out dear readers. Tell me what YOU want to see and I will do my best to accommodate! For serious..I am dying of boredom here! I need to be creative! My camera has staged a mutiny and is threatening divorce if we don't do something soon!
(I think I am planning a small excursion to the beach this weekend for an international festival. Just thought you should know!)
Send me those suggestions...quickly! Please, please, and pretty please?
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. HA! There might be..but as we have already established I am not cool enough to attend or take pictures. You are the kick ass one...<3.

    ReplyDelete