08 May 2011

And So It Goes....

So the contest results are in...and after viewing the finalists...Yep...I have alot to learn. I know that portrait photography is maybe not so much my calling. I think I am OK with that. For now. And as they say in Hollywood, 'It was an honor just to be nominated.'...or something like that. So I will stick to what I know, and what I love, and what I am relatively good at (or so I have been told.)...and leave the people to other people! But thanks for the kind words and the ego boost!!!
~~I am an amateur and I intend to stay that way for the rest of my life. Andre Kertesz
So...that said. Back to comfort zone. Here's what I did yesterday...

Steel Drums and salty sea air! Summer is coming!! What a great way to welcome her home! I have some projects in the works these next few days...so be on the lookout for those. As always, I love having you here.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment